maandag 8 maart 2010

houndstooth tights

I love these tights so much. They were given to me by a friend because they were too short for her, and while I'm not as tall as she is even for me these are a bit short (I'm 1.68 and these are a size L, pretty strange) but they do fit when I pull them up a lot and they are so sixties, I adore them.

I went outside to make these pictures with a tripod and I didn't even get any weird looks; my street isn't really busy so I thought I could risk it, but there were people passing by on bikes and an old lady who was working in her garden and they didn't even look! I think that's sort of a Dutch thing; yesterday quite a well-known comedian (Sara Kroos, van de Lama's) came into the place where I work, and we all acted like everything was normal and just sort of ignored the fact that she was there. In Holland, people always tend to ignore each other, which is sometimes nice but also sometimes a bit dull.

BERET - PRIMARK / CARDIGAN, ZARA / SKIRT, H&M / TIGHTS, H&M / SHOES, TANGO

KAISER CHIEFS - TAKE MY TEMPERATURE

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten