zaterdag 4 december 2010

now that I know, the way it goes


devendra banhart - now that i know

It's so snowy outside! I bravely ploughed through the 10cm layer of snow today to go buy absolutely necessary things like shampoo and christmas decorations, and I will never doubt the functionality of fur coats again (though I still feel a tiny bit like a Russian hooker when I'm wearing one). I must go out soon to make pictures against a perfect snowy backdrop, but for now I just really want to share this AMAZING spread in British Vogue. Every image depicts a different star sign, in the most beautiful interpretation of the zodiac I've ever seen. And how great would it be if they made this into a 2011 calendar?! This Devendra Banhart song I'm currently addicted to goes perfectly with it, I think.

btw; making monthly playlists is my newest obsession. Click here for my November and October mixes (and also for my fondness of using 'a tad' in my descriptions). A December-playlist will be up soon as well.
















4 opmerkingen:

  1. I love this editorial, Libra's my favourite (but maybe I'm biased, since it's my star sign...). I've never been into horoscopes, but it makes a really cute theme for a photoshoot!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I loved this ed at first sight. one of thew few moments I don't think astrology is one the most ridiculous things on earth :P My fav one is the aries photo. Which one's yours?

    love, kimi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The fabulous zodiac sign I ever seen! fantastic!


    http://ladymitroz.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wauw super mooi! Maar op de een of andere manier wordt maagd, mijn sterrenbeeld, altijd het saaiste uitgebeeld :D Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen