maandag 18 oktober 2010

just a quick shoutout

Why, I've been such a terrible blogger lately... so this is me talking awkwardly into my laptop. Uhuh, way to make thinks better! Anyways, I've got an inspiration post and a video post coming up, and today I did the most exciting thing - I helped record a short film by my very very talented friend Thessa - you simply have to watch her youtube, she makes awesome things. It was the first time I acted on film and it was quite different from anything I've ever done before; the film is going to be deliciously eerie and cool, I think.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. LOVE ur new room!! Aaaaaah, hot hot hot

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I want to see the short film! You have a lovely British accent when speaking English! Ahhh! I am so jealous! I am American meaning I have an American accent! Lame. You are so lucky you are so educated in foreign languages. The united states basically sucks in that department. :-( I am sorry you are uninspired! I know how that feels!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wauw Kim, wat een verrukkelijk accent heb jij toch.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen