1. I attempted to make outfit shots today, but it just didn't work. I should wait until after my exams before trying to not look like I need some sleep, I think. The one above is the only picture that turned out remotely good.
2. The weather is so odd - it appears to be the sunniest of days when you look out the window, but when you step outside, it's very cold and windy and I just hate the climate in this country and wish I was in Paris already, where it's 20 degrees (the ideal temperature when you're in a city, in my opinion) and very sunny. Yes, I'm talking about the weather on my blog. It's what happens when you haven't got anything interesting going on.
3. I had my Art History exam today, and it was a bit weird - it featured people dancing in sticks, an opera in scary devil masks and Tom Cruise's War of the Worlds - but it went well, I think.
4. I want to go blonde! Haha, don't worry, I'm not suddenly going to show up here with white hair - I actually hate the look of bleached platinum blonde hair. But my hair always turns a bit lighter in the summer, what with all the UV-rays and the salt of the sea, and now I'm opting for a little bit more - I discovered something called "Spray Blonde" on the bathroom shelf that should gradually make your hair lighter over the course of a few weeks, which is ideal because I'm a bit scared of the effects of hydrogen peroxide. So that'll be a nice little experiment! I want it to turn out a bit like this:
(And yes, I did totally steal this picture from the H&M online shop.)
5. I saw A Roman Holiday for the second time a few days ago, and oh I just love it. I want to walk in to a barber's shop in London, sit down in the chair and demand that the barber chop it 'All off.' 'All off?' 'All off.'
6. Why is it that always when you're broke, suddenly every shop starts selling such appealing stuff? When I went to the local mall to buy bread and milk and the ELLE, I made a little round through the normally completely dull shops, and what did I find? Completely Marie-Antoinette-worthy, adorable underwear at Hunkemöller. The sweetest floral sundresses for €10 at C&A (?!?). Even Hema (for you non-Dutch readers, that's this über-Dutch warehouse where you normally buy things like plates and pastries and sensible underwear) suddenly sold the sweetest cropped cardigans in cream and pale pink? Oh, so annoying! Luckily I will be able to deal with all my shopping frustrations by going shopping for my prom dress, two weeks from now. Yay!
7. Speaking of prom dresses, I've been doing a little research (okay, I mean that several hours that should have been filled with study-related stuff, were spent looking at dresses in every online shop I could find) and turns out I'm leaning heavily towards lace, poofy skirts, and pastel colours. The prom is vaguely 50's-themed (though I'm sure half of the people attending don't actually realize what's meant by 1950's so they'll just assume they mean 50 Cent and turn up in their sluttiest minidress) so that allows me to wear the daintiest dress, biggest petticoat and reddest lipstick I can find. Oh, I can't wait!
8. This list has been sufficiently long. All of you that are currently suffering from exam stress - good luck! And for the rest of you - have a very nice week!